Develop best in class copy and enhanced, below-the-fold content across a diverse, Global eCommerce landscape including internal B2C and external Retailers. Participate in cross-functional development processes to ensure go-to-market is tight and well-defined. Generate content for a backlog of legacy products along with balancing workflows for New Product Development content, filling gaps while minimizing resource constraints. Track content changes over time along side eCommerce Content Syndication team to determine content efficacy, staying up to date on latest industry trends and customer requirements.
The Content Strategist participates in all aspects of global eCommerce content development and deployment, working cross-functionally where necessary. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creates, maintains, and updates SEO-enriched content for eCommerce use cases.
- Creates, maintains, and updates below-the-fold content for use on top strategic retailers and internal B2Cs.
- Works closely with eCommerce Content Syndication team members to implement and review base and enhanced copy for online retail use.
- Sources SEO keywords for products and is adept at organic keyword insertion.
- Work primarily within a Product Information Management platform to track and version control content development and deployment.
- Partners with Digital Shelf Analytics team to develop content metrics to measure content efficacy across channels/regions.
- Works with Global eCommerce, Marketing, and Product teams to strategically position branded products.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience required.
- 1+ years’ experience developing best-in-class copy and content experiences for eCommerce preferred.
- Functional understanding of SEO as it pertains to product content, on B2C “owned” sites as well as top retail partners such as Amazon/Walmart/Target.
- Demonstrated ability to source SEO for use through available tools (ex. Google Keyword Planner) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to profile customers and develop personas based off eCommerce channel to assist in developing targeted strategies preferred.
- Prior experience working with a Product Information Management system (ex. Salsify) is preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Functional understanding of standard spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: