Focus. Clarity. Commitment.
HCVT is a highly specialized professional services firm providing tax, audit, business management, mergers and acquisitions, and valuation services to private and public companies, business owners, high net worth individuals, and family offices across select industry niches.
At HCVT, we are different. We are a team driven by our values—Integrity at our Core, Building Success Together, and a Passion for Excellence. Our focus and commitment are on the needs of our clients and our team. Clarifying and resolving complex issues is what we do. How we do it is what sets us apart from other CPA firms.
As part of the HCVT team, you will work in a fast-paced environment. Our culture is all about collaboration, teamwork, giving back to our communities, and partner access and accountability. We also believe that there is no one way to progress in your career. We are flexible and embrace diversity. We provide our team members the right tools to be successful with a continual focus on technical training, as well as other skills necessary to thrive in the world of public accounting. Join HCVT and Move Forward – Your Way!
HCVT is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to work with our campus recruiting team. As a member of the team, you will assist our effort in finding the best talent for our firm and provide a candidate experience that is second to none. Our ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with internal client service teams and candidates. We are looking for an individual who possess the right attitude, work ethic, and takes ownership and pride in their work product. If you are interested in exploring a career in talent acquisition, apply today!
As a Recruiting Coordinator on our Talent Acquisitions team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support a fast paced recruiting department in the full cycle recruiting process
- Schedule and coordinate interviews, candidate communications, and any travel accommodations as needed
- Assist in the planning and coordination of recruiting events such as office tours, career fairs, speaking engagements, etc.
- Attend recruiting events as needed (currently recruiting is virtual)
- Assist recruiters in reviewing of resumes and transcripts to determine if candidates meet our minimum requirements
- Maintain and update applicant tracking system in real-time for accurate reporting
- Monitor application flow and update recruiters on the status of open requisitions
- Partner with the Recruiting and Marketing teams on employer branding projects
- Work with recruiters and human resources personnel to complete all new hire paperwork/announcements and recruiting files
- Take minutes in weekly team meetings and quarterly recruiting committee meetings
- Greet candidates onsite if recruiter is not available
- Order and maintain inventory of recruiting materials and giveaways
- Ensure invoices are approved and sent to Accounts Payable for processing
- Assist with other projects assigned by your supervisors
To be successful, these are the skills, qualities and experience you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Some relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to travel to HCVT offices, recruiting events, and college campuses when we resume in-person activities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint; applicant tracking system experience is a plus
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with high productivity and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment with experience meeting multiple corresponding deadlines
- Ability to be creative and think outside of the box
- Must be able to work overtime, especially during busy season recruiting cycles