Focus. Clarity. Commitment.
HCVT is a highly specialized professional services firm providing tax, audit, business management, mergers and acquisitions, and valuation services to private and public companies, business owners, high net worth individuals, and family offices across select industry niches.
At HCVT, we are different. We are a team driven by our values—Integrity at our Core, Building Success Together, and a Passion for Excellence. Our focus and commitment are on the needs of our clients and our team. Clarifying and resolving complex issues is what we do. How we do it is what sets us apart from other CPA firms.
As part of the HCVT team, you will work in a fast-paced environment. Our culture is all about collaboration, teamwork, giving back to our communities, and partner access and accountability. We also believe that there is no one way to progress in your career. We are flexible and embrace diversity. We provide our team members the right tools to be successful with a continual focus on technical training, as well as other skills necessary to thrive in the world of public accounting. Join HCVT and Move Forward – Your Way!
We are looking for a motivated and proactive Recruiting Coordinator who will play an important role in our recruiting team’s success while juggling high priority hiring requests and interfacing with all levels at the firm, including upper management. If you’re looking to grow and learn by doing, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
A Recruiting Coordinator on our Talent Acquisitions team, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Support a highly productive recruiting team on full cycle recruiting for firm-wide experienced hire positions; assist with entry level/campus recruiting on an as needed basis
- Help execute on recruiting initiatives and goals
- Source candidates in LinkedIn and other online job boards
- Create and post jobs in the Lever ATS and monitor application flow; update the appropriate recruiters on requisition statuses, pending applicants, and pipeline quality and speed
- Coordinate interview logistics, including scheduling, administering technical and non-technical assessments, and facilitating on the day of the interview to help ensure an exceptional candidate experience overall
- Administrative support to recruiters, including generating new hire files and moving the candidate through the pre-boarding process
- Partner with the recruiting and marketing teams on employer branding projects
- Research recruiting trends for the accounting industry and help develop best practices to position HCVT as an employer of choice
- Prepare and code invoices for payment
- Take minutes in meetings led by the recruiting team
- Assist with other projects assigned by your supervisors
Below are some qualities and skills we are seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Some related work experience is preferred but not required
- Willing to travel to HCVT offices as needed when the firm returns to the office (currently working in the office is optional)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and navigate sensitive information with tact
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with high productivity and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment with experience meeting multiple corresponding deadlines
- Must be able to work overtime, especially during busy season recruiting cycles
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box