Focus. Clarity. Commitment.
HCVT is a highly specialized professional services firm providing tax, audit, business management, mergers and acquisitions, and valuation services to private and public companies, business owners, high net worth individuals, and family offices across select industry niches.
At HCVT, we are different. We are a team driven by our values—Integrity at our Core, Building Success Together, and a Passion for Excellence. Our focus and commitment are on the needs of our clients and our team. Clarifying and resolving complex issues is what we do. How we do it is what sets us apart from other CPA firms.
As part of the HCVT team, you will work in a fast-paced environment. Our culture is all about collaboration, teamwork, giving back to our communities, and partner access and accountability. We also believe that there is no one way to progress in your career. We are flexible and embrace diversity. We provide our team members the right tools to be successful with a continual focus on technical training, as well as other skills necessary to thrive in the world of public accounting. Join HCVT and Move Forward – Your Way!
Your role as a training coordinator will consist of, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage/prioritize day-to-day workflow
- Handle coordination, scheduling, and logistics for internal training activities including venues and equipment
- Coordinate off-site training, including registration, travel and other administrative duties
- Communicate to employees about training options, including training plans for all levels of employees
- Maintain updated curriculum database, training records, and files
- Utilize a learning management system to track CPA compliance
- Track and report on training outcomes, providing feedback to program participants and management
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal employees, as well as with external training suppliers
- Manage training budget, reconcile expenses, and track accounts
- Keep current on training design and methodology
- Develop and maintain continuing education training materials
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed
- Assist with firm event planning and attend events as necessary
- Type drafts/letters/documents as instructed
The skills and qualities we are seeking for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field from an accredited college or university
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proactive with a team-player attitude with proven people skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and a clear speaking voice
- Effective multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Adequate knowledge of web delivery tools
- Detail oriented, with high productivity; experience with multiple corresponding deadlines
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work over-time during high training seasons
- Can travel to HCVT offices in Southern California as necessary
- Ability to set up and break down firm training events when we resume live trainings
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a professional business environment preferred