We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. As an intern, you will play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
As an eCommerce Intern, you will:
- Play an important part in our team by supporting your colleagues in day-to-day operations.
- You will also manage a large project that will allow you to meet cross-functional colleagues and present to company leaders.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a business, marketing, finance or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Passion to drive our business forward by applying your skills, sharing your experiences and learning from other members on the team