HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Process projects and provide technical support for equipment product development and project management efforts
- Work directly with Product Development Engineers and Specialists in the design, development, and testing of new equipment and chemical technologies; creation and management of technical drawing packages; scoping, evaluation, and integration of digital technologies and services that can be incorporated into equipment process solutions to enhance user experience
- Create customer focused instructional videos and update core marketing content to promote new products
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with focus in electrical or mechanical engineering with a GPA of 3.2
- Knowledge of and experience with Solidworks preferred