H&M Shared Services (H&MSS) connects marketing, financial, administrative, and other support resources to the Henkels & McCoy Group (HMG) family of companies. HMG companies design, engineer, build, and maintain the strongest infrastructure networks, bringing reliable energy, communications, and utilities to people across North America. For nearly 100 years, HMG companies have been the go-to engineering and contracting partner for utility, commercial, industrial, and government customers.
H&M Shared Services, Inc. is looking to bring on a highly motivated summer intern. This paid, part-time internship will involve challenging opportunities, daily interaction with IT infrastructure team members, and exposure to current enterprise infrastructure processes and technologies. This internship is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the IT field.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- PC and mobile device configuration and setup
- Support user requests for service
- Assist in the maintenance of our inventory and procurement systems
- Assist our internal infrastructure team with endpoint management and configuration
- Utilize Office 365 tools to develop business solutions for our end users
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Studying for a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of IOS and Windows operating systems
- Experience working with Office 365 tools is preferred
- Knowledge of current network and infrastructure technologies
H&M Shared Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.