All Native Group is looking to fill the position of Voice/Data Communications Engineer II. Voice/Data Communications Engineer II provides technical direction and engineering knowledge for communications activities including planning, designing, developing, testing, installing, and maintaining large communications networks.
- Installs and maintains voice, wireless, video, and data communications systems.
- Coordinates with users to determine requirements.
- Applies fundamental telco and data network installation and maintenance concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Network Installation (Cable) Experience (Inside and/or Outside Plant)
- Network (Cable) Termination and Splicing Experience (Fiber and/or Copper)
- Network (Cable) Maintenance & Inspection Experience (Inside and/or Outside Plant)
Outside environment and inside environment with some work in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Work may also require the use of tools and machinery required to install, splice, and terminate network infrastructure (e.g. cables, etc.).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to work outdoors and indoors to install, inspect and maintain cables; must be able to use IT/Telecom network testing and inspection equipment; Must be able to use office IT equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
No travel is required for this position.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Associates Degree, Bachelors or higher desired.
- One or more of the following certifications are required:
A DOD SECRET level security clearance is required.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family xxEngineering
- Pay Type Salary