We are looking for bright, personable professionals with a commitment to quality and desire for growth and development. Audit Associates will apply accounting principles and auditing procedures to client engagements, prepare work papers, and demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment. During these engagements, staff will personally have the opportunity to meet and develop relationships with clients, while working directly with staff, seniors, managers, and partners.
We offer an environment that fosters professional development and growth. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, flexible work schedules and career advancement opportunities.
We will be hiring staff for start dates in January 2022 as well as July 2022.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 and a major or focus in Accounting
- Driven individuals who would enjoy working with local entrepreneurs and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral; diversity of activities and interests; and the desire to be continually challenged
- Must have car to travel to client sites
- Team oriented and able to manage multiple assignments on an ongoing basis
- Excellent computer skills (including Excel, Word, Outlook)