We are looking for detail-oriented professionals to join our Tax team. Our staff accountants learn multiple accounting skills and work with a variety of clients and industries to build a solid foundation of expertise. Tax Staff will primarily prepare tax returns, including individuals, corporations, and partnerships, and will research and consult on various tax projects. Start date of January 2022.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Undergraduate or master’s degree with a concentration in Business, Accounting, or Taxation
- Ability to sit for CPA Exam upon graduation.
- Self-motivated individuals who would enjoy working with local entrepreneurs and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to be continually challenged
- Ability to think creatively to bring solutions to clients
- Team oriented