About the Role
As a Field Agent at Horace Mann, you will have the ability to market, educate and offer auto, property, supplemental and life products. This is a salaried position with a base compensation; a results-driven incentive program; and an expansive benefits package. You will be working with our niche educator market.
The Field Agent position reports to the Area Manager.
Under management direction:
· Market, educate and sell HM auto, property, supplemental and life insurance products
· Conduct onsite workshops that support educators (Student Loan Solutions, Donor’s Choose, etc.)
· Conduct group enrollments for employer sponsored plans
· Develop, maintain, and enhance business-to-business relationships with school districts and other targeted employers
· Initiates contact with clients and responds to service requests from clients designed to increase retention, enhance client satisfaction, and drive new sales (Household Reviews)
· Productivity expectations for marketing and sales results, measured monthly
· Extensive local travel required
· Education & Experience:
· Experience within sales or customer service preferred
· Required Licenses: L&H required – ability to obtain P&C within 30 days of offer
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Base salary $35K