IGM is looking for candidates who are eager to jumpstart their careers in an exciting and demanding market. We are looking for ambitious, hardworking, and motivated candidates to join our team. The entry-level Sales Account Executive position provides a hands-on training approach within a motivating team environment.
IGM works with some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world. With a strong track record in customer acquisitions and continued customer retention, IGM is dedicated to training and developing the strongest talent in the region for our clients.
Clients know they can trust our team of Sales Account Executives to represent their brands with professionalism and integrity. Through our face-to-face, relationship-based approach, we are able to help business owners make great decisions for their business, and help our clients retain happy, loyal customers.
Sales Account Executive responsibilities:
- Basic sales presentations
- Face-to-face meetings with business clients
- Data tracking, reporting, and management
- Build quality relationships on behalf of our clients
What you will gain:
- High-level sales training
- Daily mentorship
- Understanding of how to manage territories
- Leadership skills
- Personal and professional development
- A supportive and upbeat work environment
- Opportunities to travel nationally and internationally
Candidates must possess the following characteristics:
- Team player
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to lead others
- Highly motivated
- 2-4 year degree is preferred
- Outstanding work ethic