The Sales Rep for customer success role is a dynamic position that consists of nurturing existing relationships with our customers, supporting them through their investment with us, and finding additional products and packages of ours that accelerate them through the customer journey. The sales rep for customer success must have outstanding people skills, very personable and great communication skills, experience in a sales role or account management role, and a passion for value-based & customer success-driven sales. This position will work directly with associate sales reps and the customer support team and will be trusted to carry out tasks with the direction and guidance of the Sales Manager, with future potential to continue to grow into advanced sales leadership roles.
You SHOULD Apply If…
- You KNOW you were born to close deals.
- You are a sports-minded individual.
- You bring energy and enthusiasm to every room you’re in.
- You are a self-directed learner.
- You love learning and are excited about new resources.
- You want to work and lead a quickly growing team.
- Competition fuels and drives you.
- You LOVE customer service-styled sales.
- You are highly responsible, organized, and deadline-oriented.
- You are excited to work in a beautiful new office.
- You are interested in a young and energetic marketing & sales-driven environment.
You SHOULDN’T Apply If…
- You aren’t a people person.
- You don’t have amazing communication skills.
- Don’t enjoy talking to customers on the phone.
- Don’t have fun working in fast paced environments.
- Aren’t capable of learning from an elite sales team.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, cultivate, and nurture new opportunities from existing customers
- Work with customer success team to learn about customers needs and identify future products that will be the right fit for their needs
- Services existing customers, upgrades packages, and continues renewed relationships with our continuity products
- Document, organize and maintain all customer notes and data in our enterprise-level customer relationship management tool
- Define and prioritize up-sell opportunities
- Learn about each customer’s individual situations to be able to best assist them in their success
- Maintain a strong understanding of product information, features, and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions
- Present information about company offerings during customer webinars or zoom calls
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability
- Give customers demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals, and obstacles
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation within our organization