· Meeting with potential clients to gauge the utility and viability of prospective working relationships.
· Ensuring regular contact with existing clients to maintain our company’s presence.
· Repairing disengaged or fractured relationships.
· Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each client’s requirements.
· Identifying a range of our offerings that could meet the goals and values of each client.
· Proposing and deliberating potential solutions in consultation with clients.
· Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
· Settling clients’ concerns in a swift and professional manner.
· Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Information Systems, Biology, or a similar discipline.
· Prior experience as a Relationship Executive, ideally in a similar organization.
· Familiarity with CRM software and procedures.
· In-depth knowledge of effective sales and negotiation tactics.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication.
· Ability to forge profound working relationships.
· Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.