Innovative Artists Talent and Literary Agency is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Accounting Assistant for our HQ office.
Ideal candidate must have 1-2 year’s office experience and possesses a strong desire to grow within the accounting department. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn about the entertainment industry.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable
- Categorizing and GL coding credit card statements
- Manage agent expense account and reimbursements
- Make Daily bank deposits
- Solve payment issues and problems as they arise
- General office support including monitoring voicemails, sorting mail, stamping outgoing mail scanning checks, ordering lunches, ordering supplies etc.
Skills required for the position are but not limited to:
- Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
- Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
- Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
- Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
- Professional in a corporate/business setting
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
- Knowledge of inEntertainment Software, Quicken, Data Faction, Concur
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- At least one year of work experience in accounting related field
- Must feel comfortable working in an office environment. We follow all local, state and federal safety requirements.
This person will report directly to the Heads of the Accounting Department and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants.