The Project Coordinator will perform activities to support the creation and release of design control documents for new product introductions of medical devices within the Tissue Technologies. This individual will support the Program Management and Research & Development leadership in maintaining the divisional project prioritization list and other project and administrative activities. Mentorship and training opportunities will be provided for this individual to develop the appropriate skill sets in project management and continue their career progression within the Program Management organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
• Support project teams by facilitating the circulation and approval of Design Control documents, maintaining project files, processing change orders, and managing supplier/partner contracts
• Work collaboratively with Program Management and R&D Leadership to maintain divisional project prioritization list, including support for resource allocation
• Support Program Management organization in driving project activities, such as specific project tasks and work streams.
• Act as project leader on small sustaining projects – setting goals, managing timelines, and running project team meetings with supervision from Program Management leadership
• Provide administrative support to team members such as generating requisitions and purchase orders
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position
• Associates degree in a business or scientific discipline with 2-3 years of administrative, project management, or technical experience
• Comparable applied experience in medical device, biotech or adjacent market segments is acceptable
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Basic competency in Microsoft Suite with ability to learn other applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel up to 15%