Come join one of the South Bay’s fastest growing companies. Intellisense Systems blends the excitement of a technology startup with the stability of a proven, profitable, and growing development and manufacturing company. Our researchers are continually developing unique and amazing technologies that we introduced as products in the markets we serve. Our marketing team acts as an internal agency for the company’s business units. As part of this team, the Marketing Operations Manager will oversee a variety of marketing tactics and operations including elements of marcom, demand generation, prospect nurturing, and product marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for managing all Tradeshows including booking and logistics, tradeshow calendar, tradeshow planning process, and measuring tradeshow effectiveness
- Responsible for our editorial and media strategy, preparing press releases for website and newswires, and following up with editors to be included in more
- Responsible for our social media presence on all appropriate platforms, creating a strategy and leading the coordinated execution of that plan.
- Capture and analyze results from events, email, search, and digital display marketing to identify trends and insights, and drive campaign revisions that will improve performance
- Serve as a Marketing Automation and CRM administrator maintaining the proper connections and attribution from our lead acquisition through opportunity and sale, ensuring we are capturing accurate ROI on our marketing campaigns
- Develop CRM workflows and training for our sales and service teams
- We are a collaborative marketing team and expect everyone to respectfully contribute towards branding a product marketing, messaging, and creative projects. These including our website, digital advertisements, collateral, and events,
- Manage, coordinate, process payments for outside marketing vendors and advertising
- Support other marketing and administrative initiatives as required.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ Years’ experience in B2B client-side marketing
- Familiarity with CRM systems, Salesforce.com certification is a plus
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation, Pardot is a plus
- Experience with using Content Management Systems, WordPress is a plus
- Analytical skills and logical thought processes to formulate solutions from problems.
- Acute attention to detail to produce accurate, high quality work.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues (e.g., product managers, salespeople, engineers), cross-functional teams, customers and third parties (e.g., partners and press)
- High capacity to learn and adapt to new marketing methods and ideas
- Time management skills to complete tasks in a timely manner, manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, ability to adapt to changing priorities and frequent interruptions.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (SharePoint is a plus)
- Alternative Work Schedule (Alternating Fridays Off)
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- 4 Weeks PTO a year (plus an additional 40 hours of PTO your first day)
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with 4% employer matching
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3). We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Intellisense Systems, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.