Are you a math person? And a strong writer? Amazing! Our Paid Social Coordinator position may be a great fit for you!
We’re seeking a smart, energetic Paid Social Coordinator who is passionate about marketing, data, and e-commerce. This is an entry-level role with a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow. This is NOT an ideal job for someone just looking for a 9-5.
The person in this role will focus on managing advertising campaigns in Facebook Ads and Google Ads. They will analyze and manage campaigns based on quantitative data, write copy, and brainstorm with team members on new ideas for creatives. You will be receiving training and mentorship in all aspects of paid ads management.
Intensify is a boutique marketing agency offering digital advertising, social media, and eCommerce management in West Hollywood, California. We are a close-knit team providing services to a diverse clientele and marketing internal ventures (we created and run a yoga apparel eCommerce company). The industries we work in include apparel, CPG, law, yoga, beauty, and real estate. We are extremely passionate about what we do!
- Set up and manage Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Communicate ad performance, planned tests, and creative needs with the team
- Set up conversion tracking for clients
- Brainstorm/research targeting and copy ideas
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of continuously changing digital advertising landscape
- Participate in calls with clients to discuss results, goals, and opportunities
- Contribute to strategic marketing and business strategy discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- High GPA
- Strong math ability
- Highly efficient
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve and self-manage
- Hungry to contribute/hard worker
- Stellar copywriting
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency with GSuite
- Experience managing Facebook Ads for eCommerce companies
- Experience managing Google Ads
- Health insurance & PTO
- Startup/small team
- Remote/In-person hybrid (much of training will be in person)
- Opportunity for growth and to take on new projects/responsibilities
- Ability to make an impact and see direct results of work