Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making. Interfolio operates the first holistic faculty information system to support the full lifecycle of faculty work, from job seeking to review, tenure, sabbatical, committee work, research, and beyond. Offering colleges and universities increased and insight into faculty data to help achieve their strategic initiatives, Interfolio believes that advancing the faculty will advance the institution.
What’s even better than that?
We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
Then consider joining our Marketing team. This Summer, we are welcoming interns from across the continental United States to work with our team in a remote capacity. As part of the Marketing team, interns support the broad range of marketing efforts for a growing EdTech company. This intern will focus on email and social media, industry research, and events such as webinars and the 2021 Interfolio Summit. There is an opportunity for this position to support graphic design projects, as well, but that is not required.
This internship is paid at $15/hour and is considered part time.
Summer 2021 Intern Responsibilities:
- Support registration and logistics for virtual events and webinars
- Assist in email building in Marketo and MailChimp
- Support planning team for Summit 2021 planning
- Responsibilities could include researching technology options, helping with registration, answering customer questions, project managing design, running administrative reports, and drafting social media
- Write and post weekly social media for enterprise and consumer audiences
- Build out blog posts and press releases in WordPress
- Support Director of Design with graphic design projects
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- You enjoy new challenges and have a great attitude to compliment! The ideal intern will be open to learning new skills and take on new projects with a “can do” attitude!
- You have dabbled with communications such as copywriting and copyediting. Interns get a lot of hands on learning experience, so bringing some experience to the position is ideal, but not necessary.
- You have a great attitude! Enthusiasm, willingness to learn!
- You are a team player who also believes in great customer service! The Marketing team works alongside many people across the organization on a variety of projects, so we’re excited to bring in an intern who can work in the same fashion.
- Experience contributing to corporate social media accounts
- Experience project managing and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and lack of fear asking questions
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with CRM softwares such as Salesforce and Marketing softwares (Marketo, Mailchimp)
- Experience with WordPress and InDesign
- Experience with SasS products or higher education
- Experience supporting corporate events
Our culture sets us apart—we look forward to sharing more about our company and our team!
Interfolio is committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.