Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN needed in Fresno!
Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Join our team of outstanding Licensed Vocational Nurses – LVNs to provide spectacular care to home health patients. Enjoy working one-on-one with patients, providing them the care and skills to allow them to remain safely in their homes. Enjoy the stability of longterm clients and a supportive team environment.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Time Off
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Pay
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. The Interim HealthCare office in Fresno, Ca. has been providing exceptional care in Fresno, Madera, Kings, and Tulare counties for more than 25 years! Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- 1 year Home Health Experience Preferred (2+ years adult acute care experience may be considered in lieu of Home Health experience)
- Trach and/or Vent experience a PLUS!
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN License required.
- CPR (BLS for Healthcare Providers) Certification.
- Current TB and Physical (within 1 year) also required.