About this Job
- Business analysis, including eliciting, identifying and documenting requirements
- Gathers both technical and non-technical requirements and creates specification, design and other system development life-cycle documentation.
- Interacts with internal team members to assure that the system specifications are clearly communicated and documented.
- Experience in documenting requirement in Waterfall methodology
- Experience conducting use case analysis and documenting use cases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Visio)
- Skilled in teamwork, communication, innovation, adaptability, and decision-making, along with a customer focus, results
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business will not provide sponsorship