Internship Mission: ISAFE is looking for talented and innovative students to join our company. We thrive on a culture of collaboration and respect. All employees will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. Working alongside ISAFE engineers employees will help design, develop, and implement solutions and technologies to address the greatest cyberspace challenges. You will be exposed to real-world problems and work closely with ISAFE’s corporate leadership to protect all of the technology platforms and information technology systems that ISAFE’s operates.
· Experience with web development, Linux system administration and Bash
· Practical understanding of cloud environment like AWS
· Understanding of basic critical cyber security threats:
– Data leakage
– Insider threats and exposure
· Knowledge of application security, cryptography and related domains
Duties and Tasks include:
· Brainstorm solutions to cyber security challenges.
· Work on Advance Malware Protection (AMP) for networks and endpoints
· Setup next-generation firewalls
· Harden security protocols
· Identity Services Engine (ISE) – network access and authentication / virtual segmentation
· Secure AWS RDS systems with emphasis on data privacy and protecting sensitive data at rest.
· Setup Network visibility, protection, and reporting
· Configure an Email Security Appliances (ESA)
· Web Security Appliances (WSA) establish rules and functionality.
· Build reverse engineering tools and approaches
· Perform a deep analysis of an operational system to understand limitations and weaknesses
· Use penetration testing applications and suites such as Kali Linux to test security of systems for deployment.
· Reverse engineer specific power supply for faults and vulnerabilities
· Work on streamlining technical approaches and architectures, executive summaries, and practice guides for special publications on computer, cyber, and information security.