ISAFE is a great company to work with. If your entrepreneurial and want to be part of a team making a social impact, as it pertains to data privacy, this engineering opportunity is for you! We are looking for engineering students that are motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver and are comfortable multi-tasking. You will learn about what it means to understand technical requirements, creating and deploying technical recommendations. You will be collaborating with Leadership which is great experience.
In your role as an engineer you must be able to write production quality functional code and communicate effectively with senior management.
· Strong PHP working knowledge
- Experience with LAMP stack development and system administration
- Solid experience in MySQL, relational database and schema design
- Experience integrating Drupal with third-party systems with a variety of APIs and styles
- Experience with GIT Source control and/or Phabricator and pull requests
- Extensive experience with MySQL, REST APIs, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP(S), and AJAX
- Experience with Solr a plus
- Comfortable working in Linux/Apache environment
- Possess excellent team and people skills, strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies outside of comfort zone, ability to think at scale.
- Experience with software development design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Good collaborator with the ability to set and manage priorities
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication and possess the ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with a strong attention to detail mentality
- Experience with AWS tools such as: EC2, S3, Route 53, and RDS
- Experience writing functional software specifications
- Experience using Angular, React or JQuery for front-end development
- Experience and Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Drupal 7 & 8 experience creating complex PHP code and integrating third-party libraries and APIs to build CMS applications
· Node.js experience developing middleware that integrates front-end with developed Web services, databases, caches, and proxies
· Create, testing, and documenting REST APIs
· Experience with OAuth or other authentication tokens to protect Web services using an API
· Work with both NoSQL and relational databases, especially MongoDB
· Strong foundation in Web application and micro-services design patterns
· Ability to use Responsive Web design principles to build apps for consumption across multiple devices
· UX/UI experience for web and mobile projects
· Perform smoke, and end-to-end tests
· Manage code and projects with Git, GitHub, and Phabricator
· Agile/Scrum development experience and ability to commit to and self-manage tasks required for each sprint
· Corporate Work Environment
· Remote working opportunity
· Corporate Growth Opportunity
JOB TYPE: Part-time/full-time/according to school schedule. If you are an international student and require a work permit you will need an F1 for this position. ISAFE can assist you with this process.
SALARY: Hourly rate to be discussed at time of interview.