Title: Sales Intern
Reports to: Sales Manager
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and create databases, grow selling network
- Responsible for contacting new accounts and selling slides to individual customers and bigger groups such as sport teams and brands
- Create new selling strategies by analyzing market trends
- Contact schools, teams, coaches, athletic directors, etc.
- Execute selling cycle with the client, from the first contact to the final payment and follow up
- Enrolled in either a Business Management, or Entrepreneurship degree (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Schedule and Compensation:
- Flexible hours according to student’s class schedule
- Unpaid internship