Title: Design Intern
Reports to: Design Manager
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build custom templates for production
- Create mock-ups/virtual proofs and templates
- Monitor quality of designs
- Enrolled in Design or Graphics Program (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Schedule and Compensation
- June 6 – August 3, 2022
- Monday – Wednesday 9am – 4pm
- Unpaid internship
Is ISlide right for you?
ISlide a small business that prides itself on our dedication to never settle for normalcy. From material, to design, to operations; we continuously strive to create the best product and experience for our supporters. Within the walls and family of ISlide, we have creators, artists, passionate believers, and innovators working together to create a space that values individual contribution and creativity. We believe the minds and creations of team members have been and will always be integral to our success as a company, and brand. In doing so, we empower and encourage each and every team member to explore their individuality and test new ideas.