We give each and every one of our customers a unique opportunity to represent themselves, their beliefs, and their interests through custom footwear. We recognized a growing trend in the customization market but a void in the footwear department. We wanted to bridge that gap and open up the world of custom slides. “Stand in what you stand for” is the backing of our company and how can you truly stand for something without embodying it all the way down to your toes?
Plus, we would get to wear slides to work every day. So ISlide was born!
Although we are laid back at ISlide, we are also hard-working and passionate about what we do. We are a family that always goes the extra mile to challenge each other to excel. Here at ISlide, we’re building something special. This is not your average role — each member of our team has a great impact on the entire company. If you would like to be part of a fun and hard-working atmosphere of young professionals, come join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire operations process of ISlide
- Act as the main contact between consumer and ISlide employees
- Manage our live chat consumer inquiry portal
- Assist Customer Service in managing ISlide Customer Service email account
- Assist customer service representative in attending to customer needs
- Create mock-up orders for consumers
- Enrolled in Operations, Hospitality, Business Management, or Entrepreneurship degree
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Schedule and Compensation
- 10-20 hours per week around intern’s schedule during the academic year
- Unpaid internship
Location: Hyde Park, MA
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.