Title: Design Intern
Reports to: Head of Design
Are you what ISlide is looking for?
ISlide, Inc. is looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy student to join the team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide custom premium footwear. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the footwear industry, continue reading.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build custom templates for production
- Create mock-ups/virtual proofs and templates
- Monitor quality of designs
- Enrolled in Design or Graphics Program (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Schedule and Compensation
- 10-20 hours per week during the academic year
- Unpaid internship
This internship is unpaid. We’re building something special here. Every employee at ISlide started the same way. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position.