Job Title: Marketing Analytics and E-Commerce Intern
Location: Hyde Park, MA
What is ISlide?
ISlide is a company that gives you a unique opportunity to stand in what you stand for, by enabling you to create a design to sport on a pair of high quality, athletic slides so that you can carry your beliefs and interests with you, wherever you go.
To get a better idea of who we are and the work we are doing, check out our website and social media.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Analytics and E-Commerce Intern
· Monitor and report analytics for main website and social media platforms
· Identify and conduct data research efforts, including understanding audiences behind marketing messaging and communication recommendations, as well as data collection
· Create strategies to increase page views, likes, shares, etc. based on numbers from analytics
· Consistently update the competitive analysis of the slide market
· Conduct competitive technical research
· Stay updated with industry, style, technological and any other relevant trends
· Support the Sales and Marketing Departments in projects requiring analytics
· Enrolled in a college or university
· Enrolled in Marketing, Business Analytics or Business Management degree
Knowledge, skills, and abilities we are looking for
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Skill in effectively and professionally communicating and interacting with others
· Problem solving skills
· Skill in organizing
· Ability to think on your feet
· Ability to adapt
Qualities we are looking for
· Strong work ethic
· Team player
Is ISlide right for you?
ISlide a small business that prides itself on our dedication to never settle for normalcy. From material, to design, to operations; we continuously strive to create the best product and experience for our supporters. Within the walls and family of ISlide, we have creators, artists, passionate believers, and innovators working together to create a space that values individual contribution and creativity. We believe the minds and creations of team members have been and will always be integral to our success as a company, and brand. In doing so, we empower and encourage each and every team member to explore their individuality and test new ideas.