Job Title: Operations Intern
Location: Hyde Park, MA
What is ISlide?
ISlide is a company that gives you a unique opportunity to stand in what you stand for, by enabling you to create a design to sport on a pair of high quality, athletic slides so that you can carry your beliefs and interests with you, wherever you go.
To get a better idea of who we are and the work we are doing, check out our website and social media.
Responsibilities of the Operations Intern
- Assist printing and production manager in carrying out current projects
- Participate in the entire operations process of ISlide
- Brainstorm efficient ways to better operations process
- Aid in inventory reporting and organization
- Analyze current shipping costs and create report
- Enter reported performance metrics
- Clean ERP systems, ensuring they are performing as effectively as possible
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in business, finance, supply chain management
Knowledge, skills, abilities, and qualities we are looking for
- Skill in time management
- Skill in organizing
- Skill in teamwork
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to perform independently
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain focused during repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to speak up
- Interest in process improvement
Is ISlide right for you?
ISlide a small business that prides itself on our dedication to never settle for normalcy. From material, to design, to operations; we continuously strive to create the best product and experience for our supporters. Within the walls and family of ISlide, we have creators, artists, passionate believers, and innovators working together to create a space that values individual contribution and creativity. We believe the minds and creations of team members have been and will always be integral to our success as a company, and brand. In doing so, we empower and encourage each and every team member to explore their individuality and test new ideas.