Job Title: Product Development and Inventory Operations Intern
Location: Hyde Park, MA
What is ISlide?
ISlide is a company that gives you a unique opportunity to stand in what you stand for, by enabling you to create a design to sport on a pair of high quality, athletic slides so that you can carry your beliefs and interests with you, wherever you go.
To get a better idea of who we are and the work we are doing, check out our website and social media.
Responsibilities of the Product Development and Inventory Operations Intern:
- Complete full and accurate inventory counts, quality checks; ensure inventory is sufficient for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Complete and send inventory feeds to partners by uploading new designs and updated inventory quantities into EDI system
- Complete and report turnover analysis to analyze trends and optimize product order habits
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of printing, packing, shipping, and inventory areas of the warehouse
- Brainstorm efficient ways to better operations process
- Participate in the entire operations process of ISlide
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in business, finance, supply chain management
Knowledge, skills, abilities, and qualities we are looking for
- Skill in time management
- Skill in organizing
- Skill in teamwork
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to perform independently
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain focused during repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to speak up
- Interest in process improvement