Triemity, the test preparation division of iTutor, has been tutoring K-12 students across the United States and has been growing for over 20 years. Our goal is to help students maximize their potential by removing testing as an obstacle to success. Our tutors will show you how to succeed using the best proprietary strategies in the field combined with world class content.
- Great pay and great training
- Flexible scheduling
- Real career opportunity doing fulfilling work
- Supportive work environment
- Free professional development opportunities
- The ability to create a Custom Work Schedule
- The flexibility to teach students in 1:1, 3:1, and group settings.
- The chance to grow your professional skills by teaching on our virtual platform.
- The opportunity to engage in professional development (PD) and instructional coaching.
- The occasions to Join a Community of Tutors making a difference with measurable success.
- The need to track and analyze student progress.
- The flexibility to alter lessons based on student needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required.
- Prior online teaching experience is a plus. We’re looking for teachers who can score at or above the 95th percentile either with prior official scores or on a Triemity diagnostic test.
- Great communicators, great coaches, and great people.
- Must have a laptop or desktop computer, webcam and headset, reliable internet access.
A part of a leading educational technology company, Triemity’s mission is to transform students’ lives by providing the highest quality test prep everywhere at any time. We partner with school districts and college access programs across the U.S. to expand school walls with real-time, personalized online learning through the use of advanced technology and our community of State-Certified Teachers. We also meet with students, where they are academically, one at a time, to help them reach their goals.