Talent Acquisition Intern
IZEA’s workforce is 100% remote and the ideal candidate thrives with the freedom and flexibility this structure provides.
We are searching for an ambitious Intern who has an interest in HR and Recruitment that will help support our Talent Acquisition efforts in a fast-moving environment.
You will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the entire life cycle of recruitment. This life cycle includes collaborating with hiring managers, marketing, posting jobs, scheduling candidates, pre-screening, gathering feedback from hiring team, extending offers and onboarding.
The best Talent Acquisition interns are genuinely excited about influencer marketing and the evolving industry. They are patient, motivated, and great communicators. If you’re looking to start a career in Human Resources or Recruitment, this is the internship for you!
IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (“IZEA”) is a marketing technology company providing software and professional services that enable brands to collaborate and transact with the full spectrum of today’s top social influencers and content creators.
The company serves as a champion for the growing Creator Economy, enabling individuals to monetize their content, creativity, and influence. IZEA launched the industry’s first-ever influencer marketing platform in 2006 and has since facilitated nearly 4 million transactions between online buyers and sellers.
Leading brands and agencies partner with IZEA to increase digital engagement, diversify brand voice, scale content production, and drive highly-measurable return on investment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity in our team members.
We’re looking for Undergraduate Juniors & Seniors and Graduate-level students who are interested in a remote internship this Spring. Best fits are those majoring in or have experience in the following areas: HR, Business or Communications. You will report to a Senior Director, Talent Acquisition who manages the Talent Acquisition team.
- Currently recruiting for Spring 2022 (January – May)
- All IZEA internships are for-credit-only arrangements
- Students must receive academic credit for the internship, please confirm with your school that this is available
- NDA paperwork will need to be signed by students
- Availability for at least 15-20 hours a week
- Relevant work assignments (individual and group) across IZEA departments including Client Development, Campaign Management, Influencer Ecosystem and Customer Service,
- Personnel, time and equipment to assist interns
- An assessment of individual interns at the end of the program
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will gain experience with:
- Sourcing and pipelining talent
- Talent Acquisition systems, JazzHR, LinkedIn, Indeed, Handshake
- Shadow a full-lifecycle recruiter on ‘how to recruit and hire’
- Processing of applicants at IZEA, including email communication
- Communication to candidates through the onboarding process to ensure new IZEAns feel welcomed
- Employer branding how we attract and retain talent
- Participate in projects across all of TA
You will also learn about:
- A broader understanding of how to attract talent to IZEA
- The basics of influencer marketing
- Exposure to other cross-functional teams
- Prefer talent that is on track for a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource related studies
- Preferred experience to include- sorority/fraternity (social or business), extracurricular activities/clubs with interest in HR (SHRM)
- Previous work experience with a focus on customer service
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Motivated and focused while working independently due to the virtual nature of this internship
- Candidates must be available for an internship that will run from January 2022- May 2022
- Candidates must be comfortable working remotely
- Candidates must be available for 15-20 hours per week
- Candidates must receive academic credit for the internship
- Strong Time management skills
- Well-written, well-spoken, overall very professional communication
- Problem Solver
Why would you want to intern here?
As an intern, you have the opportunity to be part of a company that is constantly evolving in an ever-changing world. Your time here will be exciting and educational as you gain real life experience in the world of content marketing. Our interns are not used for “coffee runs”. Instead, we focus on developing skills that will further assist you in your career goals.
With IZEA, you have the opportunity to join a non-traditional corporate culture, where creativity and productivity are valued over a suit and tie. As an intern, you will be welcome to join in with all IZEA activities.We treat our interns as employees-in-training. We look to interns first when filling full-time position openings. As such, we expect interns to be hardworking, dedicated and perhaps a touch quirky.
You get the opportunity to work with the latest technology and tools that make us the best in the industry. As an intern, the work you put in will directly affect what you get out of the internship. We push each other, learn from each other, and strive to continually grow as a team.
California residents, please follow this link to view the types of information we may gather from California residents who are applicants, employees, or contractors of IZEA, and how we use such information.