Hours: 3-4 days a week 8am-6pm. Hours are 8am-12pm with a two hour lunch, and 2-6pm in the afternoon. There is a possibility for increased hours based on patient census and performance.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Helps treat patients by applying heat/ice packs; helping patients onto exercise equipment, monitoring motion; tracking walking time and distance; performing prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Performing treatment modalities including electrical stimulation, ultrasound, light therapy, etc.
- Educates patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines. Experience with rehabilitative exercises is highly recommended.
- Responsible for learning the basics of the front desk/receptionist.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Sterilized and delivers equipment and supplies to treatment area; positioning equipment for therapist access; positioning patient on equipment.
- Maintains physical therapy supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipating needed supplies
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in PHYSICAL THERAPY/KINESIOLOGY (preferred)
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in kinesiology or a related field
- The ideal candidate must have an interest in pursuing a career in physical therapy or the medical field, high critical thinking skills, the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, excellent written and verbal communication, and work well in a professional healthcare setting.
- Please include a statement indicating your goals and where you see yourself in 5 years (professionally), resume, cover letter, and references.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00 /hour based on experience in relative field
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour