Jefferies CLO Business is actively looking for an Analyst for our New York office to help support all aspects of our credit securitization business. The team consistently ranks in the top 7 of all US CLO Banking businesses. Unlike other desks on the street, this team is responsible for structuring, trading, marketing and syndication of all CDO products, including, but not limited to, CLOs, CBOs, TRUPS CDOs, EM CDOs, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university AND 1+ years of Structuring/ Banking experience (direct CLO experience is preferred, but not required)
• Knowledge of Intex (and programming in Intex) is a plus
• Live in the New York metropolitan area or willing to relocate
• Series 7, 63 & 79 preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player