Looking for a fast-moving and exciting new career path?
Our Equity Research D&I Career Switch Program is designed to offer qualified candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences the opportunity to launch into a new career. The minimum qualifications are a Bachelor’s Degree and 1-5 years of research or non-research experience.
Successful applicants will join a Research team and gain in-depth knowledge in a sector of the market, and learn how to assess a company’s strategy, its financial outlook and value its securities.
Jefferies is the largest independent, global, full-service investment bank headquartered in the U.S. We are committed to fostering a culture that provides opportunities for all and that reflects the communities in which we operate. Our seven employee resource groups help to fulfill this commitment by striving to recruit, retain and empower diverse employees, and promote community outreach and engagement.
- Work in a fast-growing, diverse, entrepreneurial and nimble firm.
- Have regular access to Senior Management, a personal mentor and an advisor.
- Participate in professional skills training including financial modeling, company valuation, and data science.
- Receive finance training in preparation for professional exams and, if desired, financial support to achieve a CFA qualification.
- Be exposed to opportunities for accelerated promotion and lateral mobility throughout Jefferies divisions and geographies.
- Develop a clear roadmap for an exciting long-term career.
- Build long-term relationships with Jefferies clients and employees across multiple departments.
- Receive a competitive compensation package.