What you can expect
The Jefferies Campus Recruiting Analyst will have the unique opportunity to gain insight into a global, client-focused investment bank and experience an entrepreneurial environment where employees can make an immediate impact. You’ll be exposed to Jefferies’ full range of products and leading industry expertise. Our lean team structure will not only provide you with unparalleled hands-on experience, it will help you develop lasting personal and professional relationships with peers and senior professionals that will serve as the foundation for a successful career. You will have the ability to learn the full life cycle of the recruiting process and the general Human Resources function.
In addition to working on projects that incorporate research, campus strategy and recommendations, our Analyst is challenged to think creatively, offer their input, and add value to the team from day one. As with everyone at Jefferies, Analysts are expected to pursue their projects with excellence, a collaborative spirit, and with the highest levels of integrity.
- Eligible applicants must have already graduated
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate to all levels
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and grow
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality results/deliverables
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness
- Outstanding client service focus
- Experience with data tracking and/or online applicant tracking systems
- Coordinate event logistics – including presentations, interviews, campus activities and events, conferences, etc.
- Assist in planning and executing campus and office interviews. This may include creating interview schedules and developing supporting materials, obtaining space, assisting candidates with travel, interviewer sign-up, greeting candidates, arranging catering, etc.
- Schedule candidate phone screens and meetings, as needed
- Utilize web-based applicant tracking system to maintain candidate data and reporting
- Manage the candidate expense reimbursement process
- Manage the distribution and collection of employment related materials such as Human Resources Forms, background check authorizations, etc.
- Generate offer letters for campus hires
- Serve as a point of contact for candidates and hiring managers, as necessary
- Perform other various administrative responsibilities related to campus recruiting