What you will do
Johnson Controls is looking for an intern for the Power Electronics Group of Engineering & Product Development with sound experiences and knowledge of modern power electronics, located in New Freedom, PA.
How you will do it
- Technical responsible in all aspects of power electronics related, including components, circuits, and modules, etc.
- Component selection and evaluation.
- Circuit design, analysis and debugging.
- Performance testing and evaluation.
- Function verification and validation.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and orderly workplace.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with quality policy, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
- Any other duties as assigned.
What we look for
- Currently enrolled as a Grad Student pursuing a degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with experience in power electronics.
- Fluently read, speak and write in English. Ability to respond effectively to inquiries from technical staff.
- Ability to write technical documentation including design reports, work instructions and test reports.
- Ability to prepare program summaries for peer and executive review.
- Ability to apply mathematical and engineering principles to computations with various tools, including but not limited to mathematical models in engineering metrics.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.