What you will do
At Sensormatic Solutions, a division of Johnson Controls, we bring together diverse data and insights with our intelligent operating platform that is designed to drive improved shopper experiences and retail outcomes. Our innovative solutions (Loss Prevention, ShopperTrak and Inventory Intelligence) drive improved customer experiences and enable retailers to create streamlined shopping.
He/she will drive sales and revenue growth for our Small to Mid-Market Inside Sales team. You will execute against sales targets by taking total ownership and accountability of the pipeline, leads, and sales targets related to demand generation and growth. The focus will be to increase EAS, Inventory, Video and SMaaS sales from a defined existing customer base, as well as from new prospects.
How you will do it
- Increase sales with existing customers and new prospects.
- Assist in identifying new market opportunities and initiate sales to those markets.
- Contact and present Sensormatic Solutions EAS, Inventory, Video and SMaaS products and services to potential customers.
- Negotiate and quote pricing.
- Achieve and expand monthly/annual revenue goals (achieve assigned Quota), and submit accurate sales forecasts.
- Build long-term business relationships with account decision-makers through telephone and/or electronic communications.
- Maintain the highest-level of customer satisfaction for all customers.
- Provide current market information such as current trends, sales techniques, applications of products in various markets and suggested marketing programs.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years of sales in technology, software, services or cloud.
- Minimum 1-2 years of software/hardware solutions selling within the enterprise and SMB markets.
- Track record of delivering results in a fast-paced team setting.
- Consistent track record of new business and growing existing customer accounts.
- Experienced selling into the Retail vertical.
- Experience within Retail and Loss Prevention, Inventory/RFID or Traffic Intelligence.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.