We are recruiting for 2022 internships in our Eugene, Bend and Hillsboro offices.
Our Career Development Internships (24-40 hrs/wk) allow you to learn about the “real world” of accounting as you work on tax, assurance and general accounting projects. An open and interactive environment offers hands on training and learning. Your Work Buddy will help you get up to speed quickly and provide support for your questions. Requiring a minimum of 24 hours per week, your internship will work around your school schedule (some of your hours can come on weekends and evenings) so you don’t have to reduce your class load.
Most of our full time hires come from our internship program. This is an excellent way to get to know Jones & Roth.
Declared major in accounting
- Strong organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attitude
- Love of learning
- Excited for a challenge
Winter Internships – Winter interns usually work 24+ hours a week with a schedule that fits around their school schedule. Interns may work full time if available. We have several tracks for winter internships:
- 3-4 Interns work directly with our tax department to prepare individual and small business tax returns.
- 4-5 Interns work with our Affordable Housing team to prepare audits and related tax returns.
- 1-2 interns work with our small business group to prepare personal property tax returns and 1099s.
- 1-2 interns work with our Tax Administration team helping process our incoming and outgoing tax returns.
Summer Internships – We usually hire 2-4 interns to help with summer work, primarily in the accounting and auditing arena.