Staff Accountant Positions
We are recruiting for a staff accountant position in ourBend office.
A great place to start; the right place to stay.
Decisions. Should your first job be in a large firm or a small firm? Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
Which firm should you choose?
Tough call. Jones & Roth is one of the few firms in the Pacific Northwest that can offer you a blend of large and small firm benefits. We are one of the larger firms in Oregon with 90-plus wonderful people, 19 specialized industry and service teams, plus three offices statewide, yet our entire staff still gets together during the year for work/social events. No matter how many clients and deadlines, we still make time for summer picnics, holiday parties, baby showers, sports teams, parking lot BBQs, and popsicles in the freezer.
What sets us apart:
- A sane, flexible work schedule.
- Hey, we live in Oregon: we want you to enjoy it.
- A personalized career plan.
- We all have our own dreams, goals and timelines.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Cool stuff to help you work in and out of the office.
- Interesting work.
- Look at the amazing range of services we offer our diverse mix of clients!
- Year-round training.
- A mix of professional development and people skills.
- All the help and guidance you can stand.
- You have access to a career coach, plus we encourage mentoring and participation in our work buddy program.
- The culture.
- Even when we are busy, you see smiles and hear laughter.
- Peace of mind.
- A 75-year-old stable firm with a solid reputation and exciting future. Opportunities to work directly with managers, partners and clients.
- CPA exam support.
- Study time at work plus a generous financial reimbursement program.
If you’re interested, please complete our application and upload your resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript.