As an Investment Professional, you’ll be a key member of the J.P. Morgan Securities service team in our mission to create great client experiences. Client Service Specialists work in a team environment to assist clients with brokerage accounts over the telephone. You’ll also discuss Individual Retirement Accounts, such as Traditional and Roth IRAs. Investment Professionals create business efficiency by focusing on answering calls quickly, identifying client needs, initiating trades in the capital markets, and completing service oriented transactions. You’ll be responsible for documenting all client conversations and meeting all regulatory requirements around these activities.
Investment Professionals will become experts in our online platform through Chase.com. By helping clients successfully navigate our website, you’ll provide them more access and flexibility to service their accounts. In this dynamic environment, you may participate in working groups for various projects or pilot programs to drive process improvement.
• Excellent telephone communication and customer service skills, displaying a high level of professionalism
• Ability to adapt conversations to meet the needs of a diverse client base across all 50 states
• FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or equivalent) required or obtained within 90 days, in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements
• If you were registered with FINRA after October 1, 2018, you must also have a valid and active Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam
• Strong compliance record in prior position(s) and ability to hold a registration in all 50 states
• Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with business partners, working independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; adaptive to change
• Extremely organized and detail oriented, demonstrating working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, etc.)
• To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least two years of financial services or brokerage experience
• Familiarity with investment acumen, including investment products, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s), and employee benefit programs