The three-year Analyst Program provides exposure to our multiple business areas within the Private Bank including but not limited to credit and lending, multi-asset class investments, wealth advisory and estate planning. At the end of the program top performing Analysts will have the opportunity to continue onto the next phase at the firm as an Associate. Promotional opportunities within J.P. Morgan are based on our business needs and the Analyst’s performance.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Investor Analyst on an integrated team you will work with our bankers, investment specialists, capital advisors, and trust and estate experts to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients. We recommend investment and wealth management solutions to our clients; protecting, managing and growing their wealth across generations. Specific responsibilities include:
• Help devise customized investment strategies for existing or prospective clients
• Create investment proposals and investment performance reviews for clients and prospects
• Become an expert in a range of proprietary models and ensure accounts are aligned to our model portfolios
• Conduct economic and financial research and analysis
• Process management for required documentation including account opening, regulatory documents, etc.
• Assist with trade execution across asset classes
• As you progress in your role, you will assume significant responsibility by interacting frequently with our solutions teams and working directly with clients
We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills. Private Banking Analysts efficiently leverage both qualitative and quantitative resources to understand complex financial situations and present solutions.
Specific qualifications include:
• No more than two years of work experience following completion of undergraduate program
• Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2
• Experience using Microsoft office programs including excel, power point and Adobe PDF
• Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills and poise giving presentations
• Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
• Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
• The ability to be a dynamic member of a team
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing projects with limited supervision
• Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information