Opportunities with JSA:
Justine Sherman & Associates is seeking dedicated and family-focused Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologists for late afternoon and evenings to join our team to provide in-clinic and telehealth therapy to our pediatric and adult clients (no home visits). Our therapists provide 1:1 care to clients with a wide variety of diagnoses presenting with communication, swallowing and learning disorders by evaluating, diagnosing, developing and implementing therapy programs. JSA offers an intentional and collaborative environment with various opportunities for career advancement.
Part-Time positions are available with competitive and individualized compensation based on experience and professional competency, and a part-time benefits package that includes:
- Paid holidays
- 3 sick days
- 12 onsite continuing education hours per year (State and ASHA)
- Dedicated mentoring program
- Merit based annual raises
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Justine Sherman & Associates is a clinician owned, Southern California based company with three beautiful speech-language pathology clinics in Pasadena, Monrovia and Claremont. We have had the honor of being named the “Best Speech Clinic in Pasadena” for 7 years (and counting), and there’s a reason for that!
At JSA we believe in a family-centered approach that incorporates our clients’ loved ones and total support system into the therapy process. This approach allows our therapists to develop meaningful learning opportunities and teach families the therapeutic strategies and interaction skills needed to support and manage behaviors, and develop communication and language outside of therapy resulting in strong generalization of skills. We value personal and professional growth, pride ourselves in promoting from within, and offer a well-developed, intentional mentorship program and Professional Development Plan (PDP) for each of our team members creating a career filled with fulfillment and satisfaction.
We’d love to hear from you if:
· You hold a master’s degree from an accredited University in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
· You are licensed to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of California.
· You have excellent clinical skills.
· You desire to work in a collaborative, family-centered clinical setting.
· You embrace opportunities to continue to learn.
· You have an appreciation for a wide range of therapeutic approaches.
· You possess a passion for working with children.
· You have knowledge of HIPAA regulations to safeguard patient information.
· You are able to stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· You can occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
· Prior supervisory experience preferred.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement:
Justine Sherman & Associates is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Justine Sherman & Associates does not discriminate based upon race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, color, age, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We embrace varied perspectives and approaches in fulfilling our mission to provide collaborative, family centered treatment that empowers people to effectively communicate.