K1 seeks an Executive Assistant in our Manhattan Beach office to support the executive leadership team. As an Executive Assistant, you will report directly to the Admin Manager and will act as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office. This fast paced position will require someone adept at managing multiple work streams simultaneously and is able to anticipate the needs of the executive leadership team, as well as respond independent of direction. As a key position in an entrepreneurial organization, the Executive Assistant position offers opportunities for development and advancement for self-motivated and driven candidates.
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of meetings, appointments, conference calls, video conferences, events and travel for multiple executives
- Prepare and reconcile expenses for multiple executives
- Forward information by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence and copying information
- Book, schedule, and maintain fluid office travel
- Assist with various marketing activities, as needed
- Coordinate and assist in planning special events throughout the year
- Assist with the company on-boarding process of new employees
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and also exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Performs routine administrative duties as needed.
- 0-2 years Office Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office software
- Unlimited PTO, plus holidays
- 401(k) plans & Profit sharing
- Company and team wide outings
- Volunteer opportunities and intramural K1 sports teams
K1 is a Los Angeles-based private equity investor focusing on high-growth enterprise software companies globally. K1 builds category leading enterprise software companies. As a global investment firm, K1 assists high-growth businesses to achieve successful outcomes. K1 invests alongside strong management teams that continue to guide their organizations on a day-to-day basis. K1 changes industry landscapes by assisting with operationally focused growth strategies. Since inception of the firm, K1 has partnered with over 120 enterprise software companies. For more information about K1, visit our website: https://k1capital.com.