“Want to work at one of the hottest tech PR agencies in the country? We’re looking for an Account Coordinator who doesn’t want to be a small cog in a big agency. You’re passionate about technology and want to help great companies succeed. You also want Friday afternoons off, work/life balance and the opportunity to work in a fun environment.
Karbo Com is a respected, award-winning boutique agency that’s known for doing great work. We team with all types of tech companies, from stealth startups to enterprise brands. Our agency is the perfect place if you want a team-oriented, positive and supportive environment where you can help shape the agency and your future.
· At least one year of intern/entry level experience (preferably in high tech)
· Work efficiently on multiple tasks; effectively serve multiple account teams.
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to effectively research online.
· Take initiative to offer ideas and successfully see tasks through to completion.
· Solid understanding of all clients and the media and analyst organizations we are pitching them to.
· Computer skills (MS Office products, Cision).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Social media knowledge and experience.
· Ability to effectively manage time, resources and abide by budget standards presented by KC management.
· At least a four year degree from an accredited college/university with a degree in communications, PR or a related field. May have unrelated degree if the person has strong PR experience.
Karbo Com rewards for results and actively mentors and promotes from within. Compensation is competitive and will vary based on experience and skills. Our benefits are top flight and include yearly cash bonuses, generous PTO, additional paid time off over the holidays, paid medical and dental premiums, commuter checks, a 401K plan, paid cell data plans, conference attendance, education, Friday afternoons off year-round, a yearly offsite and quarterly outings such as sailing, movies, bocce ball, spa days and wine tasting trips to Napa.
We’re located in the best part of SOMA — within two blocks of Philz, South Park, CalTrain and AT&T Park. Our Redwood City office is just across the street from the CalTrain station with quick access to Redwood City’s trendy downtown. We’re also within walking distance of Starbucks, Whole Foods, The Habit, Jamba Juice and retail shopping. While we are currently WFH right now, we will eventually be back in these offices.
We are proud to have been named to PRNEWS’ 2019 list of Top Places to Work in PR.