About G-Squared Partners, LLC
G-Squared Partners was founded to help companies run better by using financial information to make decisions. We provide financial, strategic and operational consulting to companies in need of a stable, trusted expert engaged as a member of their management team. We are a group of accounting and finance professionals with both executive and Big 4 accounting firm experience. Our services are highly valued by our clients and our team is highly driven to help them succeed.
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate for immediate employment will be a recent graduate with a BS in Accounting, with at least a 3.0 GPA, ensure this is denoted on your resume. Please note that this is an entry level position, and we prefer to hire and train people for their first job. We have had great success with this model, and it gives new graduates a great opportunity to learn and grow their career. Currently we are looking to hire for this position to start in the Spring/Summer 2022. This is a perfect position for Winter or Spring 2022 accounting graduates!
Staff Accountant Duties:
As a Staff Accountant, you are a key member of the G-Squared Partners team. With the support of top Directors, we expect our Staff Accountants to work closely and learn from their experience as well as take the initiative to look for new opportunities to better serve clients. As a part of the team, your duties will include:
• Preparation of financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and departments.
• Maintaining and balancing the system by inputting data as it is received.
• Analyzing information and options by developing spreadsheet reports and verifying that information.
• Preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts.
• Preparing payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, and reconciling accounts.
• Developing and implementing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes where they will benefit clients.
• Answer accounting and financial questions through research and data interpretation.
• Preparation of financial statements.
• Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Contributing to the accomplishment of the organization’s mission by completing tasks, achieving personal and companywide goals, and getting results for your clients.
US work authorization is required
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.