Essential Job Functions:
• Accountable for research and accumulation of data.
• Accountable for basic financial analysis.
• Responsible for compiling pitch books.
• Accountable for performing in accordance with the strategic direction and overall leadership of the industry segment including but not limited to gaining confidence of the team they support regarding quality of work product, financial analysis, etc.
• Demonstrating understanding of the industry segments clients and markets as well as demonstrating teamwork among peers within the Institutional Bank and enterprise wide.
• Continually build knowledge and capabilities within the industry segment and stay abreast of competitive trends.
• Assist with attracting a quality workforce, i.e. college recruiting activities.
• Maintain communications with team members and product partners.
• Acquire and maintain required licensing.
• Demonstrate the Key Values – – Teamwork, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, and Leadership.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business (Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, Economics, etc.) or Liberal Arts.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com.