KEYENCE is seeking an administrative staff member for our Management Information Systems department, open and ready to collaborate with other team members and departments.
KEYENCE is a high technology company that ranks among the most innovative companies in the world. We consistently outperform our industry peers by providing the most advanced and simple to use products and world class technical support. Our continuous and rapid expansion is the reason we’re looking for you.
Required General Skills:
- Strong Communication Skills to support queue tickets
- Strong Analytical Skills – ability to break down problems into simpler components.
- Team Player – the ideal candidate will be personable and reliable
- Time Management Skills – able to identify priorities, set goals, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Advanced level with Microsoft Excel
- Four-year college degree
- High Level of Integrity – this role requires appropriate handling of confidential and sensitive Information
- Some experience with database design and development
- In-depth understanding of relational databases and techniques for normalization
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL programming language
- Experience with Tableau or comparable Data Visualization Tools
- Experience with SSRS for generating reports
- Experience in software development
- Experience in web development
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS
Principal Duties and Tasks:
- Act as liaison between management information system, and business units
- Proactively identify areas to improve data/information operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements. Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and their needs
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate program objectives to parallel overall business strategies
- Maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company databases/application systems
- Other duties and projects as assigned
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer. KEYENCE will not sponsor applicants for work visas.