This internship is being offered on a virtual basis. Remote ready for the 2021 calendar year!
We are a youth sports broadcast network that produces content for the internet and broadcast television, featuring youth athletes. This is an exciting opportunity that will give you experience in, marketing, internet and television broadcast distribution, and community engagement while also boosting your resume. You will receiving exposure to many aspects of the Kids Sports News Network mission. We would like to offer students the opportunity to test a future career in marketing, without committing, to determine if it is a career path that is satisfying, while applying skills they have mastered in the classroom in a “real world” setting. You will work on market research projects that involve some of the following task:
• Monitoring and forecasting marketing and sales trends
• Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Assist with devising and evaluating methods for collecting data such as surveys, questionnaires, opinion polls or focus groups.
• Gather data about consumers, competitors and market conditions.
• Convert data into understandable tables, graphs and written reports
Strong Analytical Skills
Proficient with Numbers and Data
Skilled at Consolidating and Presenting Data
Comfortable with Research tools
Good Teamwork Skills
Sports background a plus
Skills to be developed:
Learn about practical marketing research strategies
Foster a rapport with youth sports industry professionals
Hours: Flexible, averaging 10 – 20 hours per week
Compensation: Non Paid, Academic Credit Available
Starting Date: Flexible. Assessment prior to official start date
Location: Southern California
To Apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org