KMH LLP (KMH) seeks a staff level person to join its Assurance Services division. Our Audit practice offers an exciting opportunity for you to develop auditing and professional skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Self-motivated Individual
- Strong work ethic
- Works well in team environment
- Desire to learn and grow as a professional
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting audit engagement teams in performing audits of companies in various industries.
- Executing audit procedures and documenting results.
- Obtaining an understanding of client’s internal controls and performing various test of controls.
- Researching audit and accounting issues to ensure audit engagements comply with firm standards, GAAS and GAAP.
- Developing an awareness of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Proficient with computers and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated and works well in team environment.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow as a professional.